Executive Suite Manager
- Some college, Real Estate License preferred
- Clerical or administrative experience (real estate experience preferred)
- Knowledge of basic accounting preferred
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in MRI, Yardi or similar accounting system preferred
- Must be able to resolve issues timely and efficiently, handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage changing priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, and receptive to learning
- Tenant Move In/Move Out Process – Coordinate all arrangements, notify proper service providers (e.g. utilities, janitorial), issue phone lines, access cards, key fobs, etc. and collect certificate of insurance as necessary.
- Property Management/Lease Files – ESM is responsible for maintaining all documents/paperwork for the property and will file electronically or manually as appropriate.
- Tenant Relations– Greet all visitors to the building and assist as needed. Answer all incoming calls to the front desk. Assist caller as needed or direct to the Business Services Manager
- Assist in Departmental Projects as required.
- Collecting, sorting and distributing mail to Executive Suite Tenants and Virtual Tenants
- Service Agreements- Preparing service agreement documents for potential new tenants, effectively communicating the move in process, and providing the initial move in paperwork to the tenant.
- Accounts Payables – Executive Suite Manager is responsible for ensuring all invoices for the property are coded, posted and submitted to BSM for approval.
- W-9’s – Obtains completed W-9 forms from all vendors and submit to accounting for vendor set up.
- Rent Statements – Prepare monthly rent statements to be sent via email, mail or hand delivery.
- Accounts Receivable – Print aged delinquency report on the designated day each month. ESM is responsible for sending delinquency letters for outstanding charges in accordance with A/R procedures.
- Bank Deposits – ESM will prepare bank deposits, ensure payments are posted, and assist in maintaining tenant ledgers.
- Tenant Billback/Adjustment Forms – Will prepare invoices, reimbursement and tenant adjustment forms for all miscellaneous Tenant Service Requests and track payment (e.g., requested HVAC over time, sub-meter invoice, duplicate keys or above buildings standard services such as special tenant signage, furniture moving etc.).
- Assist with monthly reporting packages as necessary (variance analysis, delinquency comments/status, etc.).
- Budget Preparation – Assists team members with budget preparation for the property as requested.
- Tenant Service Requests – ESM is responsible for daily review of TSR’s noting completion times or dates if beyond acceptable limits, whether job performed to satisfy TSR, etc.
- Service Contracts – Assist in processing service contracts, maintaining expirations and soliciting proposals as requested by managers.
- Access Cards –ESM responsible for ensuring all tenant access cards are activated and deactivated as requested. ESM will also maintain access card tracking log.
- Cleanable SF – ESM will prepare monthly cleanable square footage reconciliations at the end of the month for verification and submission by the BSM.
- Conference Rooms – Maintain the conference room schedules and inspect conference rooms after tenant usage to ensure cleanliness, items are not left behind and all equipment functions properly.
- Office Supplies – Maintain and submit requests for office supplies
- Customer Service – Provide superior customer service to all tenants, clients, contractors and visitors at all times.
- Tenant Events – ESM will assist Business Services Manager or Property Manager in planning and coordinating the schedule for all tenant events at the building.
- Tenant Notification – Prepare tenant memos and correspondence as directed by Managers regarding building holidays, upcoming events, etc. Distribute as needed.
- Contact Lists – Maintain tenant, employee and contractors’ contacts lists, to include emergency contact numbers, on a monthly basis at minimum.
Please send your resume to email@example.com