Advisor - Office Leasing
- Working directly with Senior Advisor(s) on common goals and exclusive client portfolios
- Researching the local market and staying up to date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified prospects through many advertising platforms
- Prospecting new client relationships and networking with other industry professionals
- High-volume cold calling
- Previous business development and/or sales experience, such as cold-calling and research
- Prior experience in commercial real estate or related industry a plus, but not necessary
- A Texas Real Estate License (or be willing to obtain)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- A valid driver’s license and fully insured automobile
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development and growth
- Excellent in negotiating and problem solving with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with rejection
LandPark Advisors, LLC offers competitive salaries, annual bonuses, medical/dental/vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days and days off for community volunteer involvement.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.