You Have Office Space for Lease in Houston? We Can Help.
December 14, 16
If you have office space for lease in Houston and you're having a hard time finding a tenant for it, we don't need to tell you that you're not alone. According to a recent report in the Wall Street Journal, 28 percent of the office space in the city is now empty or otherwise available for lease. While the current situation is not as bad for property owners as the economic crisis of the 1980s, it could take years for the city to absorb its excess supply.
So what is a landlord supposed to do during times like this? With so many spaces available, how do you ensure that you do not miss out on the rent that you could be receiving? Your first step is to give us a call.
LandPark Commercial has substantial experience in finding businesses to occupy office space in Houston. Some of the services we can provide for you include:
• An aggressive and creative marketing strategy that will place your property at the forefront for consideration from potential tenants.
• The expertise you need to successfully interact with tenant brokers, attorneys, and others involved in the transaction.
• The knowledge about how to effectively broker a lease that best meets ownership and project goals.
• Property management services to ensure that your space remains in tenant-ready shape and retains its value.
• A qualified sales team, if necessary, with its finger on the pulse of the market, ready to assist you in finding a long term solution for your property.
Now is not the time to give up on your desire to find a tenant for your Houston office space, in spite of what the statistics say. It's the time to go forward with an all-inclusive plan in place and people on your side who can help you implement that plan. LandPark Commercial is here to help. Contact us today to get started.