Office Space for Lease: Make Your Search A Successful One
October 04, 16
Congratulations. The startup that you created is finally growing. You are seeing a spike in revenue, and you have finally hired someone to work with you. However, you look around and notice a big problem. You are still working from your home office or your garage. It is definitely time for an upgrade, isn't it?
Finding professional office space can certainly be a fun, yet stressful time in your life. However, it does not have to be so stressful. You are surrounded by an incredible amount of information. You can have all the tools and resources you need to make your search for office space for lease or sale a successful one.
You will definitely need some patience in order to find the right office space for your startup. We want to give you some tips that you may find helpful when it comes to finding the perfect office space.
• Know how much office space you are going to need
• If you have one or more employees, you will have to consider them as well. Will they have to drive long hours to and from work every day?
• Use a broker or an agent who has the right experience to help you in your search
• Make sure your landlord is someone you can trust and get along with
• Do not count out subleasing
• Do not be afraid to negotiate. You would be surprised at what can change when you have the ability to negotiate.
Do you think you have what it takes to get out there and search for the office space you are dreaming about? Do you have the courage to negotiate? What are you waiting on? Get out there and make it happen.
Contact us today if you would like help from one of our seasoned professionals. Our fees are paid by the landlord so why not take advantage of our professional services?