- Maintain tracking reports for corporate insurance, property taxes, property insurance and electricity contracts.
- Organize and coordinate distribution of monthly operating reports.
- Assist with onboarding of new properties.
- Assist with coordinating New Hire items.
- Assist with marketing materials for the Property Management team.
- Coordination of events and meetings as needed. Liaison with Marketing team to coordinate meetings and client visits.
- Review and approve vendor contracts submitted for execution.
- Support property management department by engaging team members with a positive and supportive attitude.
- Administrative support of Director as needed.
- Manage, maintain, organize, and be responsible for the vendor contract approval/execution process, ensuring that all contracts are completed accurately.
- Create Property Manager Audit Schedule. Ensure audits are completed per schedule; Review audit score cards and discuss follow ups with Director.
- Maintain the electronic filing system on shared drive.
- Maintain current information on property portfolio.
- Collect, log and track information on properties necessary to track total square footage managed, team allocations for leasing, management and maintenance.
- Coordinate meetings, schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and assist with travel itineraries and conference room reservations (including coordination of lunch meetings and site visits with PM teams).
- Respond to general inquiries and provides information as needed, while maintaining confidentiality in all communication.
- Follow up with PM teams regarding pending items and sending reminders for deadlines: OPEX reconciliations, Budgets, Utilities, monthly reports etc.
- Assist with recognition of work anniversaries and birthdays.
- Create and find content for newsletters and bulletins.
- Ensure team organizational chart is updated.
- Support PM teams to help prepare for client visits.
- Act as a company culture liaison between the offsite Property Management teams and the Corporate office.
- Write, compile, and distribute meeting minutes for Property Management monthly meetings.
- Keep property management team members informed regarding industry events and organizations (IREM, BOMA, CREMM).
- Responsible for updating the Events and Engagement Calendar with industry events related to Property Management and all client visits.
- Curate and distribute client appreciation gifts as needed alongside marketing. Responsible for ordering and sending any milestone gifts for clients and employees as requested.
- Assist with employee appreciation initiatives as needed. Organize and distribute marketing materials provided by marketing to the Property Management team and ensure all resources are being utilized.
- Positive, energetic and dynamic interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Teams
- Proficiency in Adobe
- Mathematical aptitude
- Strong multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
LandPark Advisors, LLC offers competitive salaries, annual bonuses, medical/dental/vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days and days off for community volunteer involvement.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].