Industrial Property Manager
The Property Manager manages all activities relating to the operation of the property including, but not limited to:
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the property and its tenants.
- Identify the safety, mechanical and any liability or code concerns implementing strategic and immediate resolutions.
- On-site, physical inspections and property walks interfacing with approximately 250 tenants.
- Ability to communicate and interface with manufacturing, contracting, mechanic and similar tenant profile.
- Maintain accurate records and expirations of due dates for all required permits and annual, quarterly or monthly inspections.
- Scheduling and managing property maintenance including roofing, parking lot repairs, HVAC, all mechanical systems etc.
- Evaluating and implementing energy efficiency projects, utility systems, and long term capital projects.
- Develop and maintain a qualified contractor group to provide efficient and profitable operation.
- Manage the fiscal activities of the property including monthly financial reporting, rent collection, receivables etc.
- Maintain date entry for new leases, renewals and tenant move outs in Yardi software.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and manage capital expenditures according to acquisition plan.
- Establish, monitor, and evaluate financial operating results and enhance the cash flow and performance in accordance with the owners goals and objectives.
- Be knowledgeable of lease provisions and maintain a working knowledge of tenant rules and regulations. Ensure that repair and maintenance responsibilities, as well as operational agreements, are enforced as defined in the leases.
- Work with the leasing department to ensure optimum tenant mix and transition.
- Coordinate, solicit bids and oversee tenant construction and property renovations.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with tenants, contractors, local community and groups or associations.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Asset Manager.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum five (5) years experience in Commercial Property Management.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Yardi experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience relevant to industry.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to analyze and understand financial reports.
LandPark Commercial, a Texas based Real Estate management company, is actively seeking a highly motivated, accomplished, well organized Commercial Property Manager for Industrial portfolio located in Houston, Texas.