LandPark Advisors, LLC (“LandPark”) is a full service commercial real estate investment management firm focused on acquiring and operating income producing properties that can be enhanced in value through a combination of renovation, operational stabilization, and improved management. LandPark Advisors’ primary focus is acquiring self storage, industrial and office assets on an opportunistic basis in highly desirable, supply-constrained markets, and third-party property management and leasing through the services of LandPark Commercial, LLC and Right Move Storage, LLC.
Right Move Storage, LLC currently manages over 50 facilities which includes taking over and turning around highly distressed storage, ground-up construction/lease up and value-add repositioning of assets throughout the country. LandPark Commercial’s primary focus is leasing and management of office, industrial and retail properties.
- Weekly self storage and commercial acquisition meetings and present the financial underwriting to the Investment Committee. Manage weekly acquisition pipeline report.
- Create Investment Offering Memorandums for the acquisition of self storage and industrial assets.
- Research and produce Feasibility Studies on all asset classes.
- Assist Asset Management Team with budget tracking and lender reserve reimbursements.
- Quarterly review of office/industrial portfolio to determine current performance pertaining to cash flow, DSCR, future capital needs and tenant rollover schedules.
- Assist in the marketing and due diligence processes related to asset acquisitions, dispositions and refinancing which includes managing due diligence checklists and coordinating third party consultants.
- Assist CFO with communicating asset performance to lenders, investors and clients.
- Track weekly and monthly leasing and financial performance which includes completing/conducting rental surveys.
- Monitor supply pipelines, rent growth projections and leasing specials in certain markets.
- Attend property site inspections and market tours.
- Bachelor’s degree Required. Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Data Science, or related field preferred - Real estate experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Active Texas State Real Estate License is a plus. LandPark will assist with Analyst obtaining license during employment.
- Experience with complex financial modeling / strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required, experience in Argus a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously but must be a team player in order to interact with multiple departments.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrated willingness to take on tasks across the full range of responsibilities with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of professionals.
- Some travel may be required for property tours and conferences in order to promote our brand.
LandPark offers competitive salaries based on education and experience, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k) with company-paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, and flexible spending accounts.